Thursday, June 11, 2015

HGUC 1/144 Guntank - Painted Build

HGUC 1/144 Guntank - Painted Build

Modeled by Team GG (ED)

Descriptions:
This was a fun little side project I did to try out some of my Tamiya weathering master sets that I got recently.  Its a bit more weathered than my GM which is what I was going for, since the Gm is earth and space, and the Guntank is pretty much a ground type unit, I figured it would be more muddy. Guntank is a super fun kit and a very good kit for practicing weathering/ seamline removal on and I definitely want to get more in the future to try out some other color schemes and to do another blue one with maybe less weathering.  Lots of fun and just an awesome kit all around.  Now all I need is to get a Guncannon to complete my operation V set...

I'd also like to thank one of my best friends, Brandon for getting me this kit literally out of the blue.  Thing just showed up on my doorstep one day from him.  He grabbed it for me out of the kindness of his heart because he knew I just wanted a Guntank. Brandon recently made a Facebook page to showcase his Gunpla and trust me, he does some really cool stuff.  His page is fairly new so there isn't much there yet, but you wont regret giving it a look and seeing what he'll post in the future. Thanks again buddy.  Really love the kit.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails