Saturday, December 3, 2011

A message from Gundam Guy!

Hey everyone! G.G. called me this morning and wanted me to clarify that only his house was affected by the storms. Operations at the gginfinite warehouse were not affected by the storm and the members of Team GG are working hard, as always, to pack and ship any and all orders that have been placed online. So those of you with open order, fear not! There should be no delay in getting your items in the mail.

Stay tuned for any further information from either myself or Gundam Guy as soon as he gets power back on at his residence.

2 comments:

  1. Good thing that GGinfinite warehouse is still operational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for the update Patrick. I received my package today for the RG Freedom. =D Building it right now. Thx for the hard work guys.

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails