Thursday, February 24, 2011

PSP: SD Gundam G Generation World - Released & Got It!

PSP - SD Gundam G Generation World (Released Today, Price: 6090 Yen)
So I got the PSP's version of the latest SD Gundam G Generation World video game.  I didn't get the collector edition....because it is just not worth it.  And the main point of getting this game is to play it, not the special box art or booklet. 
So I fired up my PSP and just do a quick gamplay just to see how it fairs against the previous G Generation game for the PSP.  Hugh difference.... it is graphically superior to it's prodecessor in every way, which is a good thing.  I remembered the last time around, each unit on the game map was represented by ugly blue image of the mobile suit (now it is fully colored & easy to identity). I didn't get very far with my first game, since I really don't have time for it right now...  but so far my short experience with the game is not bad.   
With Famitsu giving this game a score of 32 (Wii version: 33)... which is not bad at all, I look forward to playing further this weekend.....that is if I am not distracted with my other current favs... PS3 Marvel vs. Capcom & PSP Tactics Orge. =P
Looking forward to playing MS from the SD Gundam Sangokuden series & scenarios from the Gundam UC sereis. =)
Game PV Part 1 & 2 (HERE)
Gameplay Images: (HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this a port or a north american release? sorry, haven't been keeping up with this one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a difference between the Wii and PSP version??

    ReplyDelete
  4. What firmware will it work on?

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails