Sunday, October 17, 2010

HG 1/144 ANA x Gundam Sky Project 00 Raiser - Unboxed

The HG 1/144 ANA x Gundam Sky Project 00 Raiser is one great looking kit.  The entire kit is plated in ANA's theme metallic colors, and comes with a set of special marking seals.   This kit is perfect for a straight built and can be ready for display on my desk in just a short time.  One definite drawback for this collector item is the absense of the GN Sword III.   If it had came with a clear blue GN Sword III, that would've been perfect.  But as is, it is still one great looking kit.
For now, I don't have much time to work on this kit yet, as I am making good progress with my customized HG 1/144 Powered GM kit.  And I will make some update on that soon.  For now.... some unboxing images:
The build manual is the same as the one for the regular HG 00 Raiser, and a one page color page of marking instruction is included.
As to why they didn't use the latest HG 00 Raiser kit for this limited ANA ver. release is beyond me, because the GN Sword III would've been awesome. 

11 comments:

  1. Hey G.G iwas wondering if you have stocked any of the older kits in your store specifically the 1/144 hg blaze zaku phantom rey za burrel custom would it be possible for you to stock older kits or are you just sticking to the new ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have in stock older kits as well... For the Blaze Zaku Phantom, the only version I have right now is the non scale 1/100 blaze zaku phantom, blaze zaku gunner, & blaze zaku Heine ver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bro you have the ANA HG Ex-78-2?

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great man...hope to see your wip and the finish kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @LEon: Yes I do have those in stock. =)

    @rj: Thanks man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks beautiful!

    I think coloring may not be necessary though. Just build away and watch it shine through your shelves :D

    I'll make a pre-order of this baby before November arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anon: Looking forward to your pre-order! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was looking around for that model at various places can't find it. If you have it in stock I can't wait to preorder. Plus everywhere I have looked for the MG OO Quant they have already stop the preorders since there was so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you think you could get the 1/144 hg blaze zaku phantom dearka or rey za burrel custom?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Samshio: We will have pre-orders for MG Qan[T]

    @Anon: Why don't you email me at info@gginfinite.com, and I shall see if my sources would have it, and I can keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails