Friday, October 29, 2010

GG INFINITE: MG 1/100 RGZ-95 ReZEL - In-Stock & Unboxed

Here are some images of the newly arrived MG 1/100 RGZ-95 ReZEL 
Box Arts
Manual & Runners 
Decals & Stickers 
I will be keeping one of the ReZEL for myself to participate in the group build at GAF.  I am quite excited about it... is been awhile since I joined any sort of group build.  I especially look forward to the great minds coming together to share about their thoughts & ideas.  For my build, I had decided to paint using the same color scheme, but will be making modifications to enhance the look of the kit. More on this later....

*** As for those interested to know the exact opening date of GG INFINITE (my webstore), it is confirmed that the opening date shall be Nov. 7th, 2010 @ 12:00pm PST ***

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the plug mate ;)

    I'm pumped for this GB too. Looking forward to seeing what enhancements you're planning.

    Yay! The store is opening! Congratulations and good luck GG-san!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to take a look at the web store even though I already made a purchase with you lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright! I should say that more people will probably be more interested in the official opening of the shop rather than the arrival of the ReZEL though ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome news GG! Can't wait to start ordering from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you must be feeling giggity right now.
    gonna have a some kind of sale for your store opening?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys! Store will open on Nov. 7th if there are no more hipcups.

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails