Thursday, April 8, 2010

This Week's Loots... Quite hefty this time..

Is going to be awhile until I get another kit or toy.... My poor wallet bleed out this week with the following set of loots.

Finally, I got my hands on the Mega Size 1/48 Gundam RX-78-2. I got one for myself and another for my friend (he has to pay me back of course).

I opened the box, and the first thing I saw was just how big the shield is... I have a feeling this kit is going to use a lot of my paints. Now if I can get my hands on the Dengeki Hobby magazine with the special markings for this kit, then I would be truly happy.



Other gunplas I got was the MG Unicorn HD Color + Cage, as well as the HG ReZEL Commander Type. With these two kits in my hands, I think I have everything I want from the Gundam UC series thus far.

Of course (with a nod to Dennis @ Collect'em All), for the longest time I had wanted the DX Chogokin Macross Frontier VF-25F Super Messiah Alto Custom. Now I've gotten it!!!

But I also plan to get the Ozma Custom & the Lucifer as well.... probably much much later. =(

And being a Full Metal Panic fan, this recent year has been great with many model kits & toy offering for the series. My only regret was that I didn't get the 1/60 Arbalest when I had the chance.. and now is all sold out.
But at least I can get my hands on their other products... such as this Gernback M9 (Kurtz Weber Ver) model kit. I've been waiting for this one for awhile.


I also got the Robot Damashii (Side AS) Savage(s), yup I got 2 of them. Grunt units always tend to be my favorites.
The Savages would look awesome next to these Robot Damashii (Side AS) M9 Gernsback (Kurtz & Mao Version).

And to end my list of loots, is the Cougar Type-I model kit from the Border Break series (From Kotobukiya).



If you have read this far into this post (which I suppose most people won't...LOL), then I just wanna say that I will be posting my newly finished HG Stark Jegan very soon. Either tommorrow or the day after.

9 comments:

  1. wow, that had to be 'spesive... lookin forward to se them complted and your thoughts about HG Stark Jegan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must have cost a bomb! I am also waiting for the Dengeki Hobby magazine decal for my RX-78.

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn dude dat is alot of loot dont think i ever spent dat much at once. most i got was 5 hgs and a mg and dat was it lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah! i was THIS close to getting ReZel commander type today too! I put it back tho... I decided that I didnt like it as much as i thought i did and right now i can only afford to get models that i REALLY like. Well i mean moneys not the issue, i cant afford the REAL ESTATE. id need a stand for him, plus he doesnt come with enough weapons for me. there were a couple of things. man i was so close to getting it though. i was walking around the shop with the box in my hands like i was going to buy it and then i just let it go. if i change my mind i can always get it later though but for now i think i have enough HG's.

    and you went for the big guy! haha didnt see that coming. I don't know why you'd want the dengeki hobby decals tho... i saw them and i dont think they're that great. kind of overkill if you ask me like katoki but to each his own!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Aulon: I will post my thought on the Stark Jegan very soon. But I think it would be while until I get to work on my newly bought kits.

    @LEon: I need to go to my local Japan Town to look for it. I hope they are not sold out yet...

    @A1S: Yeah I need to tone down on my spending. This week is a bit out of control...but fruitful.
    =)

    @BB: Yeah the Regular & Commander type ReZEL were both not as awesome as I saw them for the first time last year. But I got them for the sake of having a complete collection. I think waht we both want to see is the Jesta! Now that one I can't wait for.

    I only saw previews of the Dengeki decals for the Mega Size Gundam. I trust that your judgement of the decal is true, but is going to be hard to find another source of decals that is scaled for the big guy. =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the club of DX Chogokin Macross Frontier valkyries! Thx for linking me up too! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yeah thats true actually. if you want extra decals for him you really dont have any other options! yes totally waiting for the jesta! man thats going to be good... and i think everyone forgot about the delta plus. people are going to go crazy when thats realized because it WILL be released eventually. MG version. You heard it here first. I can see the future and its going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Dennis: No Prob. I will need to find some time to play with the DX.

    @BB: Oh yeah the Delta Plus!!! OMG I gotta have that one too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol@ buster ^^

    GG that is a serious purchase.

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails