Wednesday, January 13, 2010

HG 1/144 Unicorn Gundam Decal Set


I have finally got myself back into Gunpla mode these past couple of weeks. Working hard on finishing HG 1/144 0 Gundam, while starting on my new HG 1/144 Unicorn Gundam (Unicorn Mode) kit. For the Unicorn Gundam, it just doesn't do it justice if I just paint it white and call it a day. This kit definitely need the decal treatment, so today I had reserved 2 decal set to be used later for both of my HG 1/144 Unicorn kits.

Hope it arrives soon.


Images from Hobby Search

4 comments:

  1. Man I so need these decals!!! I didn't know they had a release for this! thanks for the news mate ^^

    The unicorn really needs the decals to look complete haha...the Katoki look ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I noticed it was out late in December, so I know I just gotta have this... especially since I am building those kits right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it 1 set is enough for both kits? Or we need to have 1 set for each?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @k_yagami: One is probably enough for both kits, I personally might build more to sell on ebay.

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails