Thursday, September 17, 2009

PS3 - Gundam Senki UC 0081 Downloadable Content

Today on Japan's Playstation Store, both the RX-81AS Assault Armor Unit & the FA-78-3 Full Armor Gundam 7th Unit are available to download for a small fee.

Originally I had thought that I would be able to get an edge in mulitplayer by buying these 2 MS to play. But little did I know that once these units were downloaded & installed, I would still need to work on getting enough points in the game, to be able to purchase them to use. =( I felt suckered. LOL

RX-81AS Assault Armor Unit:
FA-78-3 Full Armor Gundam 7th Unit:
Downloading the MSs was a cinch, it costed me 300 Yen for each MS. A fair price.



Now to be able to play the FA-78-3 Full Armor Gundam 7th Unit, I will need to acquire 1,200,000 points. @__@"

I would probably be able to use the AS-81AS Assault Armor Unit first, since this needs only 450,000 points. humph... - _ -'
Anyhow... I shall have a full review of this game by this weekend.

10 comments:

  1. Hi, it's a very great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @OTGE: Thanks so much for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh cool so u play by like credit card or something rite to get it???

    ReplyDelete
  4. @A1S: Actually anyone living outside of JP cannot pay using credit card, since their Playstation store does not accept billing address outside of JP.

    So in order to pay for it, you will need to purchase a PlayStation Network Card, then use it to pay for the downloads. I have a 3000Yen card.

    Here is what the card looks like:
    http://www.japanvideogames.com/PlayStation-Network-Card-Ticket-3000-YEN-for-p/ps3-neworkcard3000.htm

    ReplyDelete
  5. so i have to get that card den use it then i will be able to get the units even if i live in canada??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, once you get the card, register it on Japan Playstation Network (this is assuming you have already register as a user of japan playstation network). Then just use the Yen for anything they sell there. Let me know if you run into any problem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking forward to your more detailed review of this game. i'm pretty sure i'm going to get it for myself before Halloween regardless. ive been hearing a lot of good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah I got to get started on the review. But right now I am kinda engaged in my next kit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi my name trey mcclure im pilot of the ns 5 gundam

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails