Friday, August 21, 2009

PS3 - Mobile Suit Gundam Senki U.C. 0081 (Update 10) - Gundam Big Expo

Images of annoucement made during the Gundam Big Expo 2009 for the upcoming PS3 game: Gundam Senki UC 0081. Bandai probably took the opporunity to show off the game on the new PS3 slim. Gagh!!! I knew I should've waited for the slim... with my original 60 gig (which can play PS2 games), I am slowly waiting and worry that I will get the Yellow Light of Death.

Anyways, just 13 more days until this glorious game is release, can't wait!!!!



Images from ToysDaily

3 comments:

  1. so what do u think is it a good idea to buy da slim or no???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get slim its lighter , more portable than heavy PS3 , bigger HDD and cheaper but remember this
    game in Japanese

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't have PS3 yet, then yeah I would go with the slim. Faisai hits home on all his points.

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails