Wednesday, May 13, 2009

48th Shizuoka Hobby Show 2008 Photo Gallery

Photos from the 48th Shizuoka Hobby Show 2008:

Out of all the images....this one makes me drool the most..


MG 1/100 Gundam Exia - July 5,000 Yen





MG 1/100 Guntank

MG 1/100 Gundam Ver 2.0 w/ G-Fighter Real Color Version

HGUC 1/144 Gundam Unicorn

HGUC 1/144 Kshatriya (Gundam Unicorn)

HGUC 1/144 EWAC Zack - June



HGUC 1/144 Jagan - August

HG 1/144 Reborns Gundam - September

HG 1/144 Gaddess

Super HCMPro - RX-78-2 Prototype Gundam

HCMPro RX-78-2 Gundam (Anime Color)

Now where can I find this display stand...

Images from CyberGundam

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you work fast! The first day of the hobby show is today. I'm always excited when I hear of new MG's coming out but am not really interested in a Guntank or G-armour. The EXIA is intriguing though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't that MG Exia looks sweet? And those 1/144 kits from the Unicorn series....omg... I need them..NOW! LOL

    So r u close enough to this hobby show to be able to attend it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I live in Saitama, but I work for HLJ so I know quite a bit about it. The boss is there as we speak (type)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now how did u get a good job like that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right place, right time. And experience in certain fields.

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails