Thursday, September 3, 2009

PS3 - Mobile Suit Gundam Senki U.C.0081 - RELEASED!!!

PS3's Mobile Suit Gundam Senki U.C. 0081 is finally released..... TODAY!

The store owner of the import game store called me and asked me to come in to pick it up. And the best thing is I didn't need to pay for it! Well actually I do, but by another method. He asked if I can build and paint the HG 1/144 0 Gundam for him (He will buy the kit). This sounds like a good deal, probably more on my part. So we agreed to a 3 weeks lead time from the time he hand me the kit, and so I took the game home. =)

I will probably try out this game later tonight, as I have other serious business to work on first. And I will also provide a 1st play review later as well.


7 comments:

  1. I'm probably going to pick it up tonight after work. What's your psn name? It'd be cool to have someone to play with. Mine is Cloudv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome business transaction there! I'm honestly jealous of you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im jealous too. let us know how it is! im really curious! i was THIS close to buying it yesterday but got screwed with operation troy for the xbox so im a bit wary of gundam games, especially since it's not cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. buster, you have a ps3 too? if you don't mind, add me to your friend list?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ASM: my PSN name is Gundam Guy. You will probably play this before I do, my game is still in the wrapper. Still didn't have time to play it yet...

    @ZRO: Hope I can really deliver the stuff in 3 weeks... I hate meeting a deadline.

    @ BB: I will probably play it tommorrow, and then post my thoughts on it. I have a feeling it should be better than Operation Troy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. asm dont have one yet but i was going to buy one for this game!

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails