So with what limited time I get to work on this kit, I had used most of that time to sculpt & design new / modify part for this kit...mainly using epoxy putty & pla-plate. I have also primed most of th upper body, as well as performed a bit of kit bashing for a new GN booster. This update will mainly just display some of what I done to the upper body and the new GN Booster. Last time we left off where I was at 30% modify state, but now I am at about 50% modify state, so still quite a lot of work to be done.
This image display the results on the head where I had used epoxy putty to lenghten the antennas.
Here all the labled parts are 100% epoxy putty & pla-plate, maticulously sculpt, sand & panel lined. The two square holes on the new piece is for a pair of vulcun cannons (silver tube) to be installed later.
The new GN Booster shown at the back is created using parts from the 1/100 Gundam Dynames & MG Freedom Gundam. The GN Booster itself is at 40% completion pending wings extenions, some small parts created from pla-plates, & new panel lines.
Here are various misc images of the work done thus far.... most of the new parts still requires a bit of sanding to smoothen the surface.