Thursday, September 3, 2009

HG 1/144 GN-X III ESF Type - Work Log 1

People has been asking me where is that 1/100 Astraea FA Kai. Well, I am still working on it. As I had previously mentioned, I accidentally got some of the parts onto spilled paint. So I am still cleaning them up (mainly sanding a lot..... very tedious & boring).

So at the same time I had begun working on the HG 1/144 GN-X III EST Type. Originally I bought this kit for myself, but soon after that a fellow blogger emailed me and ask if I could build this kit for him and he would pay me for it. We bargained a little, and finally we agreed upon a price of $125 USD (including shipping & a MSG black color stand). So.. since this is for a paying customer, I better do a good job.

Basically, the kit is 95% finished, just need to add in some more details on the head & and enhance the look on the weapons, then is off to shipping to Mr. Romo from Wesminster, CA. (He does not want me to share his first name. =)

Anyhow, In the shipment I am including printed color copy of my worklogs on this kit. And here on my blog, I will post them one at a time in a series for the next couple of days (3 work logs total). Here is the first one. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Looks really good so far! I enjoy seeing your WIP's

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the detail ur doing on da gnx's neck area looks nice and i love da WIPS since its easy to understand and stuff hope to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a nice comments Guys. I like to come up with new ways to do WIP. Hope you guys enjoy this format.

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails