Tuesday, September 4, 2012

HGUC 1/144 RGM-79SP GM Sniper II - New Images [Updated 9/4/12]

HGUC 1/144 RGM-79SP GM Sniper II (Release Date: Sept 2012, Price: 1575 yen)
*To include a bonus 1/144 RH-35E Riah 35 Draken-E*
GG INFINITE: ORDER HERE
Above imageS via Gtoys Blog
*Box Art image courtesy of Bandai*




*Image of the bonus 1/144 RH-35E Riah 35 Draken-E*
Image below from CyberGundam Blog: http://blog.yahoo.com/cybergundam/articles/682376/index

*Image of the bonus 1/144 RH-35E Riah 35 Draken-E*
On display @ Gundam Open Gallery: Huge Size RG 1/144 RX-78-2 Gunpla Box Showroom (Osaka, Japan)
Official Images:








Images via Gtoys Blog

11 comments:

  1. That design is good, but I'd better in Protagonist and Antagonist Famous Mobile suits...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU BANDAI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When my kit arrives I'm making a POSTER out of that boxart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that thigh mechanism that allows such kneeling pose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As much as I hate to sound like that one guy, I'd love a MG of this thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would someone care to tell me, what is Draken's function? Is it an army carrier like Loto? I didn't watch the series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a worker mini MS,its used for lefting and moving heavy stuff and some bases use it as a battle machine like the base in 0080

      Delete
  7. Is the small mech convertible to different types or does it come with two different ones.

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails