Monday, January 17, 2011

G-SHOT! Gunpla Photo Contest - BEST STRAIGHT BUILD ENTRIES (PART A)

G-SHOT! GUNPLA PHOTO CONTEST
(Contest Dates: Between Jan. 1st - Jan. 24th, 2011, Winners will be announced on Jan. 29th, 2011)
We are still accepting entries! Click HERE for more info about the contest!
BEST STRAIGHT BUILD (PART A)
(The entries below are not listed in any specific order)
We had also updated our facebook page with more G-SHOT! Gunpla Photo Contest entries. A special thanks to Sonar (Gundam Australia Forum) for helping with organizing the images for the judges area while I was in Hong Kong.
(Note: if you don't see your images on our facebook page, it only means that we haven't had the chance to upload them.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi G.G
    I just submitted an entry. Can I get a confirmation email about it's eligibility? I've sent entries for straight build category on 23/4/11, but never got a reply or saw it posted. If it's not eligible, that's fine I just want to know. Thanks.

    btw, i used raymondsigits@gmail.com as my email
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails