Saturday, July 10, 2010

Gundam Cafe @ Shizuoka (RG 1:1 Gundam Display)

At Shizuoka, where the RG 1:1 RX-78-2 Gundam will be on display this year, there will be a Gundam Cafe booth setup to sell food & products.  I am now really looking forward to going there this August with GunGai (Gaijin Gunpla), Busterbeam (Plamo Addiction), & ASM (An American Salaryman in Tokyo).  Is going to be a blast!

 
Now that I know Gundam Cafe is going to be there as well, just makes it even better. I wouldn't mind trying the Jaburo Coffee, Gunpla-Yaki Curry w/ the zaku eye & the Ver. Shizuoka limited green tea pie! LOL

And the limited items that will be sold at the event are just AWESOME, you know I will be getthing some of these!

HG 1/144 Gundam RX-78-2 Ver. G30th RG 1/1 Gundam Project Ver. - 1,800 Yen
BB Senshi Gundam RX-78-2 RG 1/1 Gundam Project Ver. - 1,000 Yen
Ecopla - All 10 types. 500 - 1,000 Yen each
Original cookie can - 1,000 Yen each

There are many more limited items to be sold onsite, but these are just some that I've currently got my eyes on:

I will post photo of my visit this August!

3 comments:

  1. Nice! a blogger meet up!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to shizuoka last year for the hobby show. It was fantastic. Unfortunately at this time there was not yet the Gundam 1 / 1 and gundam café. I look forward to your pictures man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only envious eyes. When will Gundam Cafe come to a place near me :(

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails