Thursday, April 8, 2010

PS3: Another Century's Episode: R

Another Century is a popular game series that began way back with the PS2. The game usually includes a way range of mecha from popular Japan anime series. Gameplay are mostly mission based, and in my opinion, had been known to lack depth.

With Another Century Episode R slated for a Summer 2010 release. I am willing to give some hope for this series.... since the game is being develope by the crew responsible for the Armored Core series and the screenshots look so awesome. But info on this game is kinda sparse right now, so I will update more about this as info become avaliable.

Series to be included in the game will be:
Super Dimension Century Orguss
Mobile Suit Z Gundam
Mobile Suit GUnda: Char's Counterattack
Mobile Suit Gundam Crossbone
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
Overman King
Full Metal Panic!
Code Geass R2
Aquarion
Macross
Macross F

Now don't you just want to play this game already!?








Images from Famitsu

7 comments:

  1. Do you know if it will include multiplayer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE DIS SERIES SO MUCH!!!! i thought dey were gonna stop making dem after ACE 3 but damn omg. keep me posted now i gotta get da ps3 no matter wut omg im gonna love it the graphics are like unblieveable omgz. dats one of da reasons why i liked it so much damn man gotta love the ps3 now lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn it GG...this is poisonous. That list of series alone is good enough for me to get this game!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally agree with u chubbybots

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anon: Not sure about multiplayer yet, but with the current gaming trend, I wouldn't be surprise for this to have some sort of multiplayer format.

    @A1S & Chubbybots: I am a fan of at least 80% of the series included in this game. I can't wait to play the Code Geass missions, or fly the VF-25F Messiah! Gosh this wait is going to be a killer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yea definently lol but i totally agree with u code geass lancelot and guren nishiki. but i wish dey put eureka seven in it too since its pretty fun using a board refing lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to buy Gundam 0081, but my local import shop had it for $100, so I backed off. But for having Lancelot Albion, Aquarion, and especially Destiny & the friggen Crossbone, I have to get this.

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails