Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mobile Suit Gundam 00I Manga Preview from Zeonic|Scanlations

Here is the preview manga (from ZeonicScanlations) for the upcoming Mobile Suit Gundam 00I manga series.

I surely hope that ZS will pick up this series and gives us regular releases. Is too bad they are thinking to drop the Gundam00F manga translation after releasing 2 issues, since that series had been licensed in the states. Although no decision had been made as of this time, but I am pretty much convinced they will drop it.

Anyhow...enjoy the scans from ZS.
(Drop by their site, and make a friendly donation if you want to continue to see regular quality releases)



All Scans are from ZeonicScanlations

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait, I've looked everywhere, but it's a no go. . . . . how much longer???

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails