Tuesday, September 8, 2009

XN Raiser - Arrived!!!

Thanks to ASM (An American Salaryman in Tokyo), my purchase of the XN Raiser has arrived!

An now I have a delimma..... Which kit should I attach it to? I have 3 options...


I can either attach it to the HG 00 Raiser, HG Cherubim GNHW/R, or the HG Gundam Throne Zwei. The Zwei might not be the best idea, but I like this MS & the conceptual design in my head seems to look good. While I consider the 00 Gundam to have the best configuration for the XN Raiser, but the Cherubim looks really tight with it too. Any opinion / suggestions?

I am currently thinking to build the selected kit w/ XN Raiser and sale it after a month or so of enjoying it sitting on my shelf. Currently I need to finish photo taking the GN-X III, and then work on the HG 0 Gundam (to repay the import game store owner for the Gundam Senki game).

5 comments:

  1. Personally I'll be using mine with the Cherdium, despite it not being the GNHW/R parts..then again I plan on painting my 00 and Cherdium the same colors so I can change it bewteen them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that it showed up safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  3. personally i would go with 00 raiser BUT for the more unique look i think u should make it go with cherudim so yea haf fun. i guess i gotta get mine soon too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the suggestions, I think I have chosen the XN-R to be attached to the 00 Raiser. I made this decision based on a couple of reasons. First, XN-R can be attached to the 00 Raiser and attached to the back of the 00 Gundam. So more bangs for the buck. Second, it really looks the best on the 00 Raiser kit. After comparing all the various attachments in the latest issue of HJ, 00 Raiser w/ XN-R looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah i agree there. if it were me i'd do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails