Tuesday, August 11, 2009

PS3 - Mobile Suit Gundam Senki U.C. 0081 - (Update 8)

Just 25 more days until this game is release. Here is a set of new game images from Famitsu.com

Featuring the RX-78-7 Gundam 7th Unit (w/ it's full armor variation)




And also some screenshot of the Moon base mission, as the federal forces infitrate the base taken over by Zeon remnants. This mission has the feddies going after a Musai battle crusier, as well as lot so mobile suits opposition.






Images from Famitsu.com

5 comments:

  1. DATS LOOKS SICK OMG!!!! must get dis game lol but how are da controls???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know yet, with the amount of quality that Bandai seems to be putting in this game, I would say control should be solid. But then I wouldn't know until I get this game and write up a review or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooh my god this looks so DAMN good!

    Even from the little gameplay we have the engine looks very solid. God I hope Namco Bandai or someone else localizes/translates this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow I doubt Bandai would localize it stateside. But I also hope they would...

    But in any case, I will get this game once is released. Is just so darn tempting.

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails